Over the last few years, indoor cycling classes have been popping up in every major city in America and the pandemic has brought this trend home. But how to you pick the right cycle for you? With Matrix, you don't need to compromise on the exercise you are looking for and the features you want.
Why should I try indoor cycling?
It is a total package workout! Sculpting almost every major muscle group from the comfort of your home. Resistance and balance engage your core, pedaling strengthens your quads and hamstrings, and your upper back stabilizes your ride. Just 45-60 minutes a day can make a huge difference in your life.
Better than Peloton?
With over 40 years of industry experience, Johnson Health Tech has worked to bring the club experience to your home with our Matrix products. The Matrix ICR50 offers a myriad of features that best of all our competitor's cycles.
No Monthly Subscription
- The ICR50 does not require a costly monthly subscription to workout apps- the 22" HD display mirrors content from your device or runs apps through your streaming media player.
- Connect to your favorite apps like Zwift, Kinomap, and more with Bluetooth FTMS on the ICR50. Stream content from your Amazon Fire Stick, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, or more to watch your favorite shows and movies while you ride.
- Monthly cost with standard 39-month financing is $36. Other comparable cycles start at $78/month WITHOUT including the cost of monthly app subscriptions.
- Protected, rear-mounted flywheel keeps out sweat, extending product life. Competitor bikes have an open front mounted flywheel, exposed to sweat and dust.
- The ICR50 features dual-sided pedals with toe cages AND cleats for clip-in shoes. Extra-fee clip-in shoes not required.
- Backed by the commercial heritage of the Matrix brand, the ICR50 has a club-quality frame design with reinforced supports for added stability.