Introducing Software Update v220.127.116.11 for XER-02, XIR-02, and XUR consoles!
Technology is advancing rapidly, but Matrix stays ahead of the curve with our integrated console technology. We are continually motivated to exceed expectations and create better exercise experiences. The software update on or around January 25, 20222, will bring improvements to the user experience through new features and enhancements to existing ones!
ELECTRONIC SAFETY PIN
- Protect your Matrix home equipment from unauthorized use with a unique electronic safety PIN. This optional feature can be turned on by going into touchscreen console settings and selecting Safety PIN. Keep your pin number secure and do not share it with anyone who should not be using your equipment. After every workout you can have peace of mind knowing your treadmill belt or ClimbMill stairs are locked.
iFIT EXPERIENCE UPGRADES
Please note iFIT is currently available on Matrix for Home consoles in US, Canada, and Mexico only.
We are thrilled to bring you a variety of new, exciting features to the Matrix featuring iFIT experience! As iFIT works on developing new software features, they are tested and launched first on iFIT products, then integrated with Matrix. The latest updates include some amazing new additions, which truly provide Matrix customers with the best of both worlds — the best club-quality equipment for the home from Matrix synced with the best live and on-demand fitness content by iFIT.
- Leaderboard — Race against friends, family, and even yourself with the new iFIT Leaderboard feature. Advanced filtering lets you choose whom you compete against — friends, a specific user age, gender, or equipment type. With Effort Score, iFIT calculates your overall energy output so you can compete fairly with people of varying fitness levels. By choosing the Just Me filter, you can compare your past performance on that workout to see how you have improved. You also have the option to filter out strangers and choose to compete with Effort Score, Distance, Watts, Elevation, Calories, RPM, and more!
- Music — Now you can amp up workouts on your iFIT-enabled equipment with 11 new music stations to choose from. Music can easily be toggled on and off during workouts with a tap on the console screen. You can select one station at a time and change the station as often as you like.
- Closed Captions & Translations — Now you can access the closed captions feature during workouts! This new iFIT feature was designed to give access to everyone and compliment a user's audio experience while providing a visual explanation of what your iFIT trainer is instructing you to do. Follow along during your favorite studio and global workouts (not available on live workouts). Available in a total of 10 languages.
- SmartAdjust™ — SmartAdjust automatically scales your workout as you adjust the speed or incline, so you can always follow along with the trainer — but at your own pace. Say goodbye to those constant manual adjustments; your workout intensity is now calculated automatically based on your previous workout history. With SmartAdjust, you will experience a workout tailored specifically to your fitness level.
- ActivePulse™ — With ActivePulse turned on and a Bluetooth-enabled heart rate monitor connected to your machine, the intensity of your workout will automatically be adjusted based on your target heart rate zone. You will automatically be sped up or slowed down to maintain the ideal heart rate zone for your workout- including recovery, speed, or strength runs. An initial number for your max heart rate will automatically be calculated for you according to your profile information. Not available on live workouts.
Additional improvements with Software Update v18.104.22.168
- Fixed issue with AUX port not playing audio from external devices
- Fixed Sprint 8 issue where timing bar did not match time remaining
- Fixed issue with Landmarks screen resolutions
- Fixed issue where two heart rate monitors may be connected to a console at once
- Various other bug fixes focused on improving software stability
New console software updates are released every 3-5 months. Make sure you have the newest version to get the best experience from your console and programs! The newest version will be available for download HERE.